Plus Minus Sessions @ Nasimi beach opening party featuring James Zabiela
Friday 04 oct 2013
After the success of our previous seasons "PLUS MINUS SESSIONS" events, musically we are now going from strength to strength, with our new season line up bookings, we want to push the boundaries with the artists that we bring to the UAE showcasing the best dance music artists the world has to offer.
Our opening party is no exception with the mighty James Zabiela taking to the decks at our luxurious party beach front location.
Full Line up:- JAMES ZABIELA/Sam Farsio/Daylomar/Markii/Haids/Smokingroove/David Craig.
Come and spend the day with us nice and early catching some sunshine now the weather is cooling down, with the best resident DJ's Dubai has to offer, then when the sun goes down you can get into serious party mode and witness the genius that is James Zabiela behind the decks, don't just take my word for it have a look for yourself at James showcasing some high tech DJ Pioneer equipment -
With quotes like these from world renowned industry people you really must come and see what you have been missing:-
- "James is a technical Jedi and pushes the boundaries of DJing to its absolute limit every time he plays. His
skills take Pioneer and the kit into new dimensions.” - Rik Parkinson - Product Planning Specialist (Pioneer DJ Europe)
- Technically the worlds best DJ” Time out Fuse London- “Our Beloved British spinner” Time Out NYC
- “James Zabiela is THE benchmark for technical skill married to exploratory taste” DJ Mag, UK
- “Knob-twiddling wizardry” Guardian, UK
- “Watching James Zabiela play should remind everyone that DJing is a performance art as
much as it is being the purveyor of great musical sequences. The man (is a Dalek!) is an
inspiration to his peers and his apprentices.” Pete Luca Spinelli
-“James has an uncanny knack of making everyone in the crowd feel as though he's DJing
just for them. Once the music starts, it’s not him and them: its everyone.” Midland
Where & When: Nasimi Beach 4th October 2013
Time: 2pm-3am (2pm-7pm ladies free,gents 100AED/7pm onwards 150AED for all)